Everytime I change Font in a muse file, I crash and shuts down the program.
I need this site published in two weeks so need the issue solved asap.
It is of no use to put pressure on us.
How should we help, as we know nothing at all about your site and what you already have tried to do.
• Did you save the file and restart Muse?
• Did you save the file and restart Muse and your machine?
• What kind of font (web font, system font, standard font)?
• Does this font work in a newly created site?
• If yes, what happens, if you copy the „affected“ text box onto the newly created site and assign the font there?
• What happens, if you copy the text from your „affected“ site into the textbox on a newly created site?
• tWhat happens, if you assign a different font?
You see, there are literally hundreds of way to try.
I’d suggest, to delete all pages and elements, except the misbehaving text box and upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.
I never attended to put pressure on anyone, I'm just at a lose with this issue have no way to solve it.
I'm using web font, majority of the site is in Proxima Nova. I have up loaded the font through Type Kit and add the font HTML code onto the site. This issue is across the whole sight, minus three pages.
I test the issue out in a new site and type selection worked perfectly okay.
I have included the link including one of the problem text boxes.
Thanks so much for helping.
With the file you shared, I tried to change the font and the issue is not reproducible.
Could you please share the exact steps.
It could be, as I had an issue earlier this year with typekit, that, if you are working on a mac, creating a new user could be your solution.
If so, logout from CC, sign out from CC (id this the same? Then sorry), deinstall CC.
Create a new user, install CC, sign in to CC, install Muse, check for your font issue.
It might be, that there`s a better, more logical, yet "right" sequence to do this.
Nothing crashes here, when I replace the font in your test document. All is working as it should. BUT