Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse keeps going in loop - verifying Adobe account and trying to open

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am trying to open a muse file and it keeps bugging and telling me I don't have an adobe account. Then gets stuck on a loop between trying to open Muse after login successful and asking me to login again. Anyone else?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Watch out here: Muse no longer shown on CC Desktop Application

Looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-05 um 14.10.01.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no, now I uninstalled Muse on a friends advice thinking I could reinstall it and now its not an app I can download from the creative cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch out here: Muse no longer shown on CC Desktop Application

Looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-05 um 14.10.01.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse completely unresponsive/unpredictable right now. Files open but no visible artwork. If there's an option to quit Muse, it doesn't. If there's an option to Save As it does but old file just hangs. Blankly. Minutes after clicking the close button it finally does. When I hunt out the Saved As file it opens in a deja vu-ish Groundhog-Day-ish experience all over again familiar kind of a way. Will try again later I guess. Very worrying and frustrating.

Oh, and finally a Crash.

Perhaps it's not Adobe. Nevertheless ... sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing you could try, instead of delete Muse, try to deinstall the CC-application. You get asked wether to really delete or better repair the CC-application. Of course you REPAIR the CC-application.

Maybe this does the job for you and maybe (worst case scenario) something with your machine does not fit?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Uwe. I'll try afresh tomorrow - a new day - and if that doesn't work I'll tear out a few wires as you suggest. Muse ey?

Best regards.

Rob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines