Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Lightbox feature

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm  having problems with the lightbox feature,

I'm working for a client who wants to display previous projects with text accompanying

It's working fine on my laptop and phone, but on a narrower browser the text is falling off the page

I've used the browser "drag to simulate browser width" scroll bar and it doesn't appear to overlap at any point. I also had trouble on the mobile site initially, it's now working on my phone but I don't know how I fixed it, and is slightly aligned right on the clients

I can't figure out how to share on the new adobe cc desktop app, can you share a link to a folder I can share it in?

here are some screenshots of the problem

IMG-20200614-WA0001.jpgIMG-20200614-WA0000.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried dragging the muse file with just the page I'm haaving trouble with onto cc on my computer and it says file type not supported 

arunk54859019_0-1592230469877.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you try to drag a folder into here?:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-15 um 19.19.03.png

You see, that "Muse-to-show" is still in progress to be synchronized before it gets this green checkmark.

Hope that helps,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

arunk54859019_0-1592395854089.png

I can see on the in browser editing that the text falls off the page, I think it only works on my screen because it is very wide.

I've tried changing the text box to not resize but wether it is fixed width or responsive width, the text still overlaps the browser, even though it is within the browser width on the muse file

Please help ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great, that helped

here's the link

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/e63870a2-a0f0-46c9-650b-a7c20b0fc4be

any reason the text is falling of the right hand side on some browser widths? and shifted to the right on some mobiles? any help appreciated thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines