• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Locking up during website publishing

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 214 page website that I am finding takes ~2 hours to publish (always thought that was a bit long), but more importantly for this post I am finding that the process is locking up (stopping) at 59%, between the HTML load, and the CSS and support documents segment of the upload.  I find this annoying, and bothersome,and overly time consuming.
Anyone have any insights or thoughts about this??

Peter Kelley / St. Paul, MN USA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

As a workaroud:

Use a FTP App to upload these exported files to your server (in advance, delete all previous files from the server).

With a little luck, following uploads directly from Muse will work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens, when you „Export as HTML" to your local hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time I am only publishing to a Website.

Maybe I am being ignorant; but what would I again in knowing how it downloads as HTML export to my drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the publish to HTML.  The file completed, and viewed acceptably.

The process took about an hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaroud:

Use a FTP App to upload these exported files to your server (in advance, delete all previous files from the server).

With a little luck, following uploads directly from Muse will work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do a FTP upload a third time.  It is not clear if the FTP took the HTML File; or went from the Adobe Muse files.  Whatever happened; it has uploaded.  I will try to keep this in mind for the next time this happens.  Thanks for your time Gunter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website has gone from locking up during a FTP upload to ... trying to tell me it is having a Application Memory problem.  Upon inspection of the website after declining a reconstruction of the site I am finding that it SEEMS to be intact.

I have sent error messages to Adobe over the past months about the original Lock-up issue, and now I am dealing with this.  Is Adobe hearing me? Ia Apple Hearing me?  Is Apple and Adobe hearing me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably won‘t get any answer concerning your issue from Adobe, since Muse isn‘t developed any more — it is „End Of Life“.

Nevertheless I think, the alert, which you are quoting fragmentarily, should be taken into account. Can‘t you imagine, that there is really a lack of memory involved? How is the RAM equipment if your machine? How many applications are you running simultaniously? What is the amount of your free disk space? We can‘t answer this question …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines