• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse menu bar menus become unresponsive

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I search elsewhere (as I suspect it's more of an OS issue), I thought I'd see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Since upgrading to Mac OS High Sierra, and at about the same time CC 2018, when working in Muse, at some point all the Muse top menu selections grey out. This includes saving, opening, everything - including the keyboard shortcuts. I end up force quitting, then saving the recovery file and continue. Then after some time it will happen again.

There's other issues with both updates, but figured I'd start here.

Is anyone having an issue like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

D'oh! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in a problem we forget the basics. Trashed the prefs file and viola! It's working again.

Now if I could get the accordion widget installations working after the update. Another topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never seen this. (CC 2018 apps, High Sierra 10.13.2., iMac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D'oh! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in a problem we forget the basics. Trashed the prefs file and viola! It's working again.

Now if I could get the accordion widget installations working after the update. Another topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines