• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Menu, how to have a menu button non clickable when in active state ?

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When using a default Muse menu widget. Everything seems ok, except that id like to have have the menu button that has been clicked lower in alpha and unclickable (since we are already on that page). Alpha im able to set for active state. But cant seem to "deactivate the button" in that state.

Is there a way to make clicked/active buttons, non reactive to further clicks ? Because logically when a user is already on that page why should that button be visible or clickable ? The visible part is no problem, its the making non-clickable part that im trying to figure out.

PS: Got an idea and tried using multiple masters, one for each webpage, and it works. Just looking to see if theres a simpler method, without having multiple masters.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no simpler method. But why should someone click onto a button, which already is apparently aktive. And what is the problem, if he does it? The same page will reload …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I just wanted to see if i can have the selected button inactive. Because it can create confusion and clicking on it by mistake can cause reload which takes time loading a gallery etc. But no issues, i figured it out and got it done by using multiple masters for each section (so this can give a clue to anybody else looking for this). Luckily its only a 5 page design.

But one thing i couldnt sort is my menu fonts etc show some default fallback font for a second before muse loads the appropriate webfont i think. Is there a way to include our own normal desktop ttf font into the website files, or bake it in so it doesnt have to look outwards on the web for fonts everytime someone views the site ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines