• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Monthly Subs

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a single site owner built with Muse. For cost reasons I generally save up changes and then rent Muse for a month. Will this be available until 2020? Alternatively, if I subscribe for a month spanning the eol date (May), will Muse continue to function without additional payments?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Hey flyfisher200,

Please be informed that the CC subscribers with active subscriptions can continue to use Muse beyond the EOL date. 

For single app and monthly subscribers, we are still working on the specifics.

Will update this thread with required info once we get any confirmation.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no plans to make Muse Open-source

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey flyfisher200,

Please be informed that the CC subscribers with active subscriptions can continue to use Muse beyond the EOL date. 

For single app and monthly subscribers, we are still working on the specifics.

Will update this thread with required info once we get any confirmation.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ankush. When you say CC subscribers I'm assuming you mean the full CC. I have the Photography Plan which doesn't currently give me access to Muse. Please bear this situation in mind when you update your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you got it right, By CC mean the whole Creative Cloud subscribers.

Will surely keep this in mind while updating.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update Ankush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update Ankush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't hang your hopes on a product with no future.  Muse is no longer offered under the Single Apps Plan because it is EOL and Adobe doesn't want to publicly promote Muse for obvious reasons.

If you have a Full Apps Plan, Muse is still available but only if you select Show older apps in your CC Desktop Preferences.   As for how long it will be available,  nobody knows.   We'll have to wait and see.  In the meantime, you need to find a Muse replacement sooner rather than later.

Below are some Muse alternatives that have been discussed quite a bit in this forum.

• Wappler,
  • Dreamweaver,
  • Pinegrow,
  • Bootstrap Studio,
  • WordPress with visual designer plugins,
  • Webflow,
  • Sparkle App (for Mac only),
  • Blocs App (for Mac only),
  • and others....
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just gets worse and worse. I have a single site that I built in Muse. While I can make a few minor edits with "in browser" editing, no substantial changes are possible (Muse code is opaque). For awhile I was able, for a ridiculous price, to get a 1 month subscription to make changes, now even that option is gone. To use Muse I now must take a full CC subscription for a month at an even more outrageous price. I certainly don't want any of the subscription alternatives. It would seem my only option is to rebuild the site in Dreamweaver (CS6). Thanks Adobe!! If they aren't going to do anything with it why not let us open the app without a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although this will not happen, I´m afraid, I agree with you.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines