Highlighted

MUSE not automatically relinking assets

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw the unanswered thread from a few years ago, but just experienced this myself and it is a royal pain.

Muse is not automatically relinking assets

Muse is not automatically relinking assets when I manually relink one. All the assets are in the same folder. It's taking a huge amount of time to relink each one. Anyone know how to solve this?

Note: I know how to relink assets. On previous projects, Muse has always relinked all associated assets once the location for one asset has been updated. This is no longer happening, and I'm otherwise forced to manually update 500 assets one-by-one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MUSE not automatically relinking assets

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw the unanswered thread from a few years ago, but just experienced this myself and it is a royal pain.

Muse is not automatically relinking assets

Muse is not automatically relinking assets when I manually relink one. All the assets are in the same folder. It's taking a huge amount of time to relink each one. Anyone know how to solve this?

Note: I know how to relink assets. On previous projects, Muse has always relinked all associated assets once the location for one asset has been updated. This is no longer happening, and I'm otherwise forced to manually update 500 assets one-by-one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2018 0
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey allygar18v,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file along with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2018 0