• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse not staying open

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a Surface Pro 7 and downloaded Muse CC onto it. I have used Muse CC on my old Surface Pro (4) for a while with no problem. On the new Pro 7, however, Muse CC opens but it doesn't stay open (I see the black square screen as if it opened, but then the screen closes again). Any idea how to get it to stay open?

C. P.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ran into this same issue. I was told that it's because the processor speed isn't fast enough. According to this page, Muse requires at least 2Ghz, and it seems the Surface Pro 7 with an i7 processor is 1.5Ghz. In the past, I've actually run Muse on the very first Surface Pro, which runs on a 1.7Ghz i5 cpu. All that said, the new Surface feels way faster than the original, and it runs other Adobe programs like Illustrator and Photoshop just fine, but the numbers would seem to indicate some changes have been made that must not be agreeable with Adobe Muse. Unfortunately, Muse itself is fast approaching its end of support date of March 26, 2020, and I don't think there is a workaround to make it run on the SP7; at least none that I can find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines