• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse pages displaying all over website when uploaded

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using MUSE for years and now, I purchased a .LIVE extension and built a site and uploaded the files and when published, I got the page as blank. The typical "some files missing" came up and I fixed that, but now I get the correct page minus logos, then after refresh I get a white page with basic font text in upper left corner, then a refresh again gets me the background with the fonts everywhere on the page, then another refresh gets me the correct page but if I leave the site and come back it goes all over again. 

I have uploaded old files into the new domain and they do the same thing. I have transferred the new files to an old domain and they are getting mixed up as well and when I return the original file for the domain it works properly.

My server has checked into this and has looked at the community thoughts on SVG and that is not the problem. It only started about a week ago when I bought the new domain and tried to upload it. The files all upload. The page is there but its jus a mess. Any help would be appreciated.

the site is http://www.revvo.live

TOPICS
Error , Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't really understand, what you are doing.

You want to update your site. How exactly do you do this (Publish via Muse? Which Settings? Export and sing a FTP application? …?) and which files do you upload to the hosting server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gunter, 

Thank you for your response.

I am building the site within MUSE. I use FileZilla to FTP to my host. When in FileZilla I transfer all files and the dispaly is scrambled ith logos in wrong places, text in a corner, then at the bottom of page, not where it should be.  When you refresh the page actually changes to something different again. Sometimes vlank. Sometimes with a few text words in the upper corner, sometimes black as it should be without any logos. Its so weird.

I have 10 other sites I have built with MUSE and I can update them, I can change them. I cna remove and add things and when I upload using FileZilla it worls just fine. It only seems to be with creating a new MUSE file ( site ) and trying to upload it.

I have deleted all files from server and tried to reupload. No go.

I have rebuilt the page in MUSE and tried to upload. No go.

My server has looked into any possible issues and nothing wrong found.

Sat on hold with Adobe 4 hours and after being instructed to reinstall the attendant said..my shift is ending goodbye and the chat ended.

I am so lost and no, this is not my profession and I am not a major builder.

Any help would be appreciated.

my site needing help is   revvo.live

other sites displaying correctly   revvocard.com ,  revvoworld.com  ,  teamrevvo.com 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Why do you use FileZilla and not the Muse "Publish" command?
  • What happens, if you export HTML to your disk and open the index.html in your browser?
  • Could you share this .muse file with us using Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload your CSS folder again.  Your stylesheets don't appear to be on the server.  I see a 404 error.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, don’t do, what Nancy suggested! She doesn’t really know, how Muse works!

Don’t upload a single folder, upload the whole site data. Everthing else will definitely fail!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what my server came up with....

In the developers console I get \"The script from �~~http://revvo.live/scripts/require.js?crc=4177726516�~~ was loaded even though its MIME type (�~~text/html�~~) is not a valid JavaScript MIME type.\"

any idea on a fix or what is happening?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, this is really something, your hosting provider has to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your global and index CSS files are still 404 not found on server.   Either the files are there and your server can't read them or the files are missing.   As a test, upload your entire site to another server.  If everything works there, you know where your problem is.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines