• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse: Pushy Panes 2 - no content pane shown

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the tutorial video, when the widget is dragged onto the page a content pane is automatically shown with the widget settings. But when I drag mine out there is no content pane.

My site has a main menu with a few sub-menus. When I tried the widget on a new site / blank site with 3 pages I also don't get a content pane. It appears that there should be an automatic content pane that picks up all the pages but I'm not getting that. I've tried and tried. Can't find any posts or info about this problem.

I've tried putting the widget on the master page, but also tried on the actual home page with no success.

Am I the only one with this problem? Is there a particular setting I should be checking? Is there a bug? Please I can't go beyond the first part of this tutorial because my widget does not behave like the one in the tutorial video!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Please contact the widget vendor that you bought the widget from.

Thanks

Toufic Nabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the widget from Adobe Muse Themes to which I subscribe. Is

that not you??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muse theme is a third-party widget provider.

Please consider contacting them directly.

I believe they have support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines