Highlighted

Muse rejects Typekit fonts that used to work fine

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me frickin insane! I have a number of websites, all of them using web fonts from Typekit. Things work fine until Muse decides to arbitrarily reject some font. In other words, I cannot export a single, simple effing change because somewhere, in God knows what page or maybe all of them (because you're in the dark, Muse doesn't show you where the problem is) one of the fonts has a conflict. It didn't a few days earlier, but today it does. This happens all the time!

In other words, all is well until one day Muse (or Typekit) or a combination of both decides it doesn't like such and such a font anymore, and the website is useless until I can flush out the problem or have to build the effing thing all over again using frickin Arial and Georgia. Usually coincides with updates.

Help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse rejects Typekit fonts that used to work fine

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me frickin insane! I have a number of websites, all of them using web fonts from Typekit. Things work fine until Muse decides to arbitrarily reject some font. In other words, I cannot export a single, simple effing change because somewhere, in God knows what page or maybe all of them (because you're in the dark, Muse doesn't show you where the problem is) one of the fonts has a conflict. It didn't a few days earlier, but today it does. This happens all the time!

In other words, all is well until one day Muse (or Typekit) or a combination of both decides it doesn't like such and such a font anymore, and the website is useless until I can flush out the problem or have to build the effing thing all over again using frickin Arial and Georgia. Usually coincides with updates.

Help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Could you please share your muse file so that we can look into it.Mail it to:

Muse-ts@adobe.com

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 1