This is driving me frickin insane! I have a number of websites, all of them using web fonts from Typekit. Things work fine until Muse decides to arbitrarily reject some font. In other words, I cannot export a single, simple effing change because somewhere, in God knows what page or maybe all of them (because you're in the dark, Muse doesn't show you where the problem is) one of the fonts has a conflict. It didn't a few days earlier, but today it does. This happens all the time!
In other words, all is well until one day Muse (or Typekit) or a combination of both decides it doesn't like such and such a font anymore, and the website is useless until I can flush out the problem or have to build the effing thing all over again using frickin Arial and Georgia. Usually coincides with updates.