Highlighted

MUSE: Scaling an Object upon scroll

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon (or morning as it may be?) all.

I'm hoping for some help and direction off some Muse gurus out there.  I'm new to this platform and as such am following tutorials and obviously trying to learn as fast as I can.

What i'm trying to do seems REALLY quite a simple task but can't for the life of me see anywhere in the programme nor an appropriate plugin to be able to do it.

All i'm simply trying to do is have an object (shape / .svg Illustration) scale up before exiting left as I scroll down the page.

I can find where I add opacity, I can find where I add motion BUT simply having an object scale up is proving impossible.

Someone please help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

This is not possible with muse out of the box. You would need a 3rd party widget from "musewidgets.com".

It will cost some money. Muse-Themes.com has something like this: Home copy ​but I`m not sure if this fits to your needs.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MUSE: Scaling an Object upon scroll

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon (or morning as it may be?) all.

I'm hoping for some help and direction off some Muse gurus out there.  I'm new to this platform and as such am following tutorials and obviously trying to learn as fast as I can.

What i'm trying to do seems REALLY quite a simple task but can't for the life of me see anywhere in the programme nor an appropriate plugin to be able to do it.

All i'm simply trying to do is have an object (shape / .svg Illustration) scale up before exiting left as I scroll down the page.

I can find where I add opacity, I can find where I add motion BUT simply having an object scale up is proving impossible.

Someone please help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

This is not possible with muse out of the box. You would need a 3rd party widget from "musewidgets.com".

It will cost some money. Muse-Themes.com has something like this: Home copy ​but I`m not sure if this fits to your needs.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2017 0