• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Scroll Effect to pre made fluid website

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a website with 50 pages made on the fluid 1200px. I saw I can make a 1250px page static and add my scroll effects. When I add 1250px fixed breakpoints it doesn't add to all the pages. Also when I make the scroll effects it does not take. Is this a error or am I doing something wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Master page breakpoints are not automatically added to layout pages, because very often you need a breakpoint on your master page (for certain elements), but not for layout pages. To transfer master page breakpoints to layout pages, just click into the small triangles on your breakpoint bar. This triangles represent the master page breakpoints,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Master page breakpoints are not automatically added to layout pages, because very often you need a breakpoint on your master page (for certain elements), but not for layout pages. To transfer master page breakpoints to layout pages, just click into the small triangles on your breakpoint bar. This triangles represent the master page breakpoints,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks. I figured how to get it to scroll with the page but now it wants to scroll behind all of the page content. I tried to arrange sent to font the header and arrange send to back for the page content but this did not fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"… it wants to scroll …" Do you think anybody can figure out, what is "it"?

Just be aware, that element stacking and layers necessarily are working site-wide, not page-wide. So objects on layout pages can be placed before master page elements and vice versa. Check the layering of your elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines