Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Shutdown Error - bbpi.setCalculatedBounds-excessive height

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to create a website for a friend of mine who has her own business and it's been going pretty well up until Muse started shutting down on me whenever I would preview the site in browser. I tried restarting Muse, nothing. Restarting my computer, nothing! I even tried finding a solution on Google, nothing helped! Whenever the shutdown message popped up, it had this reason: bbpi.setCalculatedBounds-excessive height. I don't know if it's a certain element or the overall page. Please help me, I don't know what to do. If need be, I'll send you the muse file upon request.

Thanks,
Mary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Thanks for responding!

I only have seven breakpoints for my site. But I went through each breakpoint and it looks like the composition element on one breakpoint was sized WAY off page. Even when I would try to fix it, Muse would shut down again. I figured to restart the composition again. At least the problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you really need 14 breakpoints?

the min + actual size of the breakpoint is ot 320... why?

you have a home + index page in that site?

I would assume the error is in your site properites but you could also be using some 3rd party code that isn't correct

Screenshot (319).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding!

I only have seven breakpoints for my site. But I went through each breakpoint and it looks like the composition element on one breakpoint was sized WAY off page. Even when I would try to fix it, Muse would shut down again. I figured to restart the composition again. At least the problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines