Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse site 'breaks' after a day on pages with qooqee fluid gallery

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with a site that has run for over a year without problems.

Since I updated the site a problem was introduced which I was not able to fix yet after a lot of trial and error tests.

The strange thing is that (I use muse sites on Wordpress) after converting the site it works fine. But the next day all pages with the "Qooqee fluid gallery" have lost their template and shows only the sitemap when you try to open these pages. The other pages still work fine however.

There seems to be an automatic running process that corrupts things every day.

So, amongst other things I disabled all transient processes in Wordpress and paused most of the "suspicious" CRON jobs.

Unfortunately this doesn't work. Off course I'm re-building these pages at this time because I have to fix it, but it's not an easy plugin to replace because of the functionality.

Besides that I have tried to contact Qooqee.com about this issue, but their site is offline all the time. Anyone know what happened with Qooqee?

Hopefully anyone recognizes this kind of problem and can help me to solve it?

thanks in advance, Stephan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

If Qooqee  causes your site to break, I would not use it.   You might have better luck with a WordPress plugin that is compatible with your WordPress theme.

Responsive Image Gallery, Gallery Album | WordPress.org

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephan,

As you have mentioned that the site works fine right after converting to WordPress, but breaks the other day tells us that there might be something wrong at WordPress's end.

It will be helpful if you reach to the WordPress support regarding this.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Qooqee  causes your site to break, I would not use it.   You might have better luck with a WordPress plugin that is compatible with your WordPress theme.

Responsive Image Gallery, Gallery Album | WordPress.org

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally you could normally contact qooqee as well about that. But have heard that thea are out of order? Maybe ankushr40215001​ could shed some light into the qooqee issue? You have proper contact to qooqee, haven`t you?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately we don't have that much hold on the widget developers as of now.

Since Muse is counting it's days the widget developers have also stopped showing any interest in fixing any bugs or even providing support to their existing widgets.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your update on Qooqee. I was afraid this would be the case.

I can understand their situation, but pulling the plug like that isn't the most elegant way to deal with this I think.

but thank you anyway for the info.

Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Uwe for your reply. I indeed am working on re-developing the problem pages without the Qooqee plugins.

greets, Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines