Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse site displays desktop version on mobile not mobile version

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've created a responsive site with breakpoints and an accordion menu that shows up at tablet and mobile widths, however when I preview the site on my phone it still shows the desktop version. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

This is the site: www.highway22anglers.com

Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Hey,

The problem is because your site has been embedded in a <freameset> of your original site - Home.

You can resolve this issue by simply reaching your host and ask them to remove the site from <frameset>.

Instead, ask them to put a normal redirection to your site and that should help with your issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what happens as it show mobile version with developer tools in Chrome and Safari.

Do you have also an alternative layout somewhere?

If this is not the case, we would need your .muse. It might be enough to show us only one page (landing page), delete the others, save it with a new name into your Creative Cloud Files and by right click share that link with us.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 14.16.59.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

The problem is because your site has been embedded in a <freameset> of your original site - Home.

You can resolve this issue by simply reaching your host and ask them to remove the site from <frameset>.

Instead, ask them to put a normal redirection to your site and that should help with your issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, it's hosted with Adobe Business Catalyst. I'll contact them and see how that goes. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines