Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse site hosting

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muse users.

Has anyone moved their site/s from Business Catalyst to another host? If so who and is it working OK for you?

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not move from BC but since "my" start with Muse I never encountered any critical issue with hosting companies, my clienta are using 3 different hosting companies. So, is moving your issue or hosting different from BC?

Let me add that as of this reading I almost never encountered any issue with IBE but BC offered some more features (like a CMS?), didn`t it?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you used BC just for hosting and nothing more, you can use any reputable hosting provider you wish. 

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-web-hosting-services

But if you used BC services for e-commerce or content management, you will probably need a whole business solution like Webflow or WordPress with WP hosting.

https://www.e2msolutions.com/blog/adobe-business-catalyst-alternatives/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines