• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse site not functioning correctly when uploaded to Business Catalyst

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on my portfolio site in Muse. When I preview it in a browser everything is functioning correctly, but when I upload it to BC, my scroll effects shift and the paragraph styles I made aren't showing correctly. I've been working with Muse for a long time, but I'm at a loss on this one.

You can see the BC site issue @ Melissa Mae Designs | Freelance Design Services 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

the text box code is not muse code

and the vid you posted is a local view only

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beside the missing mobile approach, I cannot see any issues with scroll effects as I don`t know which scroll effects should happen.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-15 um 08.02.26.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking a look. The scroll effects are only on my desktop breakpoint, and that, of course, is set to a fixed width. the pictures on my desktop layout move. They scroll just fine, but it looks like they shifted down.

But if you notice on the mobile layout, the text boxes I have over the pictures are supposed to have a paragraph styling with a 20px padding. The font styling isn't showing up in the first text box, but it is in the second. I also have this problem on my desktop layout.

This is what the site is supposed to look like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a .muse. To do this, delete all other pages except the one from your screenshot.

After deleting those pages, save it with a new name into your Creative Cloud Files, right clickíng this file, gives the opportunity to share a link with us.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the text box code is not muse code

and the vid you posted is a local view only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines