• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Site Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was talking to a friend about doing a logo design and figured I'd share my portfolio site to show that I'm a competent designer. Oops. Muse portfolio site isn't working for some reason. I don't think it helped convince him of my competency. No idea how long it has been like this and I've been sending out resumes lately. 

www.wavedilson.com

I tried re-uploading the entire site multiple times. I tried creating a new FTP directory, uploading to the new directory, and redirecting the URL to that directory. Still no dice. The site previews locally just fine, but doesn't work when viewing it live online. I've tried clearing my cache and can't figure out what's going on. 

Anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

TOPICS
Bugs , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Muse at your own risk.  Some Muse sites are already starting to fail because the software (and widgets) have not been updated since Adobe first announced the EOL (end of life) 2-1/2 years ago.   You might try removing all widgets, re-publish and see if that helps.

Alternatively, if you're a paid Creative Cloud member and you're not on a K-12 Enterprise plan, you have free access to Adobe Portfolio & Behance online site builders.  Free hosting on Adobe's servers is included.

https://portfolio.adobe.com/

Good luck with your job search!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines