Muse Site that no long opens

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to make some modifications to a website that I created in Muse about a year ago.  When I try to open it, you see the site map and then after a few seconds, Muse just closes.  All my other sites open fine.

Any ideas?  I really need to make changes to this site 😞

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020
I found the answer from another post.  In case this happens to anyone, this worked perfectly for me."So I finally stumbled across a way to fix this. It turns out that the FTP credentials I previously used in Muse's FTP upload feature were causing the issue. If you open Windows Control Panel and go to Credential Manager and find an entry for Adobe Muse FTP and clear the credentials, the issue will be fixed. Or it least it was in my case."

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer from another post.  In case this happens to anyone, this worked perfectly for me.

"So I finally stumbled across a way to fix this. It turns out that the FTP credentials I previously used in Muse's FTP upload feature were causing the issue. If you open Windows Control Panel and go to Credential Manager and find an entry for Adobe Muse FTP and clear the credentials, the issue will be fixed. Or it least it was in my case."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found your own solution. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines