Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Slide show procedure

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Muse and am trying to use the slide show widget to show photos of my work. I have tried a few times to get it to work; but, have not yet found the correct procedure. Let me explain where I am having problems. In the 'add image' procedure. I can get the images that I want to use; but, I have not figured out how to add multiple images at a time. I have tried to get the slide show itself to work, with not luck. Is there any place where I can get a straight forward manual Like they used to provide with the programs?

Frustrated, Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

what kind of slide show do you use?

On my side it looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-28 um 00.55.01.png

I click this (let´s call it folder) and get prompted to my HD-folders and choose as many pictures I like.

Best practice, if they are already converted into your desires size and jpg and saved in PS for web and devices.

Best and hopefully Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or: Place a slideshow widget and simply drag the images from any place of our machine onto the widget. Be aware that inland JPGs, PNGs or SVGs are accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines