• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

muse slideshow widget keeps crashing program

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

each time i try to change an existing slideshow, adjust 'captions' box, change image, add image, it crashes muse with the following error.

this is happening across multiple sites that i'm working on and with different formats of the muse slideshows.  even when new slideshows are inplimented, and amended it happens

it's is very frustrating.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 10.18.52.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

This is a a nasty bug in the actual version of Muse: Resizing the caption of a fullscreen slideshow causes Muse to shut down.

This bug is already fixed in the actual prerelease version of Muse, so you have these way to go:

You can

• wait, until the bug fix version is released (not so long from now, I assume)
  • try the prerelease version. In this case you have to sign into the prerelease program here www.adobeprerelease.com. The prerelease version installs alongside your actual version and won’t interfer

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a a nasty bug in the actual version of Muse: Resizing the caption of a fullscreen slideshow causes Muse to shut down.

This bug is already fixed in the actual prerelease version of Muse, so you have these way to go:

You can

• wait, until the bug fix version is released (not so long from now, I assume)
  • try the prerelease version. In this case you have to sign into the prerelease program here www.adobeprerelease.com. The prerelease version installs alongside your actual version and won’t interfere with it.
  • Revert to the last Muse version using your CC Desktop App. This only works with a (backup) file, which hasn’t been saved in the actual version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines