• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse stand alone Installation filesmi

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so my Muse will continue to work, but what happens if i upgrade my laptop, on the HDD crash? Where do I find the installation files to re-install Muse to support all  my websites. ?

Thank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mnr+Smit  wrote

Where do I find the installation files to re-install Muse to support all  my websites. ?

you can't

the current Muse can be downloaded from the CC app (for now) ... older builds of Muse are removed from the Adobe server without notice, for example the 2017 build I use is not there anymore (good thing I make backups!) but you can still download some versions like these Install Adobe Muse version 2017.0.4 and 2017.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-01 um 11.20.16.png

Although I am not from Adobe, youĀ“ll find it here maybe?

End of service for Adobe Muse

On the Adobe Muse get started page youĀ“ll find the single app as download for your case, I hope.

Beside that in your CC dropdown, where all the other CC apps are to find, there should be Muse to find as well till 2020!?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mnr+Smit  wrote

Where do I find the installation files to re-install Muse to support all  my websites. ?

you can't

the current Muse can be downloaded from the CC app (for now) ... older builds of Muse are removed from the Adobe server without notice, for example the 2017 build I use is not there anymore (good thing I make backups!) but you can still download some versions like these Install Adobe Muse version 2017.0.4 and 2017.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines