Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse started freezing at random status on a former website

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a pretty big issue using muse. Indeed, I designed a website for a client several months ago and it was fine. The problem started recently. I must say that as I'm going to move to England (I'm French) I recently setup the app in in English to practise to use Muse in English. I don't know if it correlated but it happened almost at the same time. It's a hassle because I simply can't update my client website... Once I let the uploading during the whole day and after hours it succeeded... Puzzling

Here is the website:

Les Capucines du Morvan.com

Here you can download my Muse File:

WeTransfer

PS: I just uninstalled then installed Muse in French from the creative cloud but it doesn't work better... I tried with different websites I've created before but also in vain...

Than you in advance,

Mehdi.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Without going too deep into your file – just watching the website, I realize in your footer that some buttons do not work (Siteplan, phone number, contact).

On your page (my french is ridiculous, really :

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.25.09.png

you used a 3rd party widget – in Safari 11.0 the scroll motion appears very very "choppy".

It works fine in Chrome, here I was able to see the "+"icons:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.28.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.28.29.png

So there might be some work to do be done, as on this page also the responsiveness is not really satisfying:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.17.52.png

It´s good practice to delete (make inv

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without going too deep into your file – just watching the website, I realize in your footer that some buttons do not work (Siteplan, phone number, contact).

On your page (my french is ridiculous, really :

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.25.09.png

you used a 3rd party widget – in Safari 11.0 the scroll motion appears very very "choppy".

It works fine in Chrome, here I was able to see the "+"icons:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.28.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.28.29.png

So there might be some work to do be done, as on this page also the responsiveness is not really satisfying:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-24 um 22.17.52.png

It´s good practice to delete (make invisible) 3rd party widgets element by element and check, which one might cause the issue.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo fotoroeder, thank you very much for your advice on the website. Indeed some improvements still need to be made....

But by now I would just be able to upload my website on the FTP server as I used to.

I wrote down your suggestions,

Thanks again,

Mehdi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You´re welcome all time.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have done some fixes related to this problem. This issue fixes are there in current muse pre-release program current build.

Please download current build and let us know still you are seeing this problem.

Help the Muse team test new responsive features - Join Prerelease

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines