I have a pretty big issue using muse. Indeed, I designed a website for a client several months ago and it was fine. The problem started recently. I must say that as I'm going to move to England (I'm French) I recently setup the app in in English to practise to use Muse in English. I don't know if it correlated but it happened almost at the same time. It's a hassle because I simply can't update my client website... Once I let the uploading during the whole day and after hours it succeeded... Puzzling
Here is the website:
Here you can download my Muse File:
PS: I just uninstalled then installed Muse in French from the creative cloud but it doesn't work better... I tried with different websites I've created before but also in vain...
Than you in advance,
Copy link to clipboard
Without going too deep into your file – just watching the website, I realize in your footer that some buttons do not work (Siteplan, phone number, contact).
On your page (my french is ridiculous, really :
you used a 3rd party widget – in Safari 11.0 the scroll motion appears very very "choppy".
It works fine in Chrome, here I was able to see the "+"icons:
So there might be some work to do be done, as on this page also the responsiveness is not really satisfying:
It´s good practice to delete (make invisible) 3rd party widgets element by element and check, which one might cause the issue.
Helo fotoroeder, thank you very much for your advice on the website. Indeed some improvements still need to be made....
But by now I would just be able to upload my website on the FTP server as I used to.
I wrote down your suggestions,
You´re welcome all time.
We have done some fixes related to this problem. This issue fixes are there in current muse pre-release program current build.
Please download current build and let us know still you are seeing this problem.