Highlighted

Muse State Buttons do not align

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure hope someone can help me.

I tried to create a table with each cell of the table represented by a state button.

After I carefully placed an aligned the state buttons, I put in one big container state button. Within Muse the table looks very nice, but when previewing it in a browser, the state buttons do not align well, exposing the background colour.

I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me why it is doing it, and more importantly, what I can do so it stop mis-aligning.

Any help will be much appreciated

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse State Buttons do not align

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure hope someone can help me.

I tried to create a table with each cell of the table represented by a state button.

After I carefully placed an aligned the state buttons, I put in one big container state button. Within Muse the table looks very nice, but when previewing it in a browser, the state buttons do not align well, exposing the background colour.

I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me why it is doing it, and more importantly, what I can do so it stop mis-aligning.

Any help will be much appreciated

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a fluid page, but table and contents is in centre of page, set not to resize

Capture2.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also grouped the buttons

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the .muse file with us? Upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar service and post the downlad link here. Then we will have a closer look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0