Highlighted

muse stopped working suddenly!!!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need serious help fixing this This happened a 2 computers,  I would send my muse log file if that's needed.

please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

muse stopped working suddenly!!!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need serious help fixing this This happened a 2 computers,  I would send my muse log file if that's needed.

please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not need log file at this state. What exactly happens?

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working inside of muse then it sudden gave error that adobe muse stopped working . i unistalled it and reinstalled it but its still giving error

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One suggestion at this point, not knowing if this could be a solution: Try also to uninstall CC and reinstall.

On Mac one gets asked, wether to repair CC or to really uninstall.

So first I would try to repair and see what happens.

If this does not solve your issue, I would ask ankushr40215001​ and/or Preran​ kindly into this thread.

I don`t know WIndows at all. In case, it does not help, could you also provide on which WIndows you work currently?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2018 1
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aaront,

What was your latest update in Muse or the computer after which you are seeing this issue?

You can definitely share the log file with me.

Simply upload it to Dropbox or WeTransfer and share the link with me.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2018 0