• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse - The point is!

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your all missing the point, the ball ache is having to transfer existing Muse sites into other platform,

despite want developers say it won’t be easy, it will be like taking a complex Indesign brochure

in to Word for Windows!

Also who will pay for all of this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spoke on Live Chat with Adobe and they said there is a bit of hope that Adobe may revert their decision

"We are going to announce something really very good." + "There are some new updates we are going to announce soon for our Muse customers"

Adobe Muse: Ideas: New (310 ideas) – Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-adobe-do-not-discontinue-muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jack_ttcoms I really hope you're right. Muse just got stable and good enough for high end and complex websites. Not to mention the enormous amount of functionality you can add with third party widgets. Wordpress, Wix, and other "cookie cuter" website makers are simply not good enough for designers who have a vision for a great website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im going to publish my chat because i just got in touch with them again and now they are saying something completely different to the image below (previous chat)! Its very misleading so im gonna send the transcript for all Musers to read!

Capture6.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do hope their not just getting peoples hopes up with communications like this, I for one have just recently renewed my CC sub for another year and was utterly disappointed with how they went out their announcement of the withdraw of Muse. I just hope they don't expect users to use Spark, either keeping Muse in it's current form or maybe merging Muse into Dreamweaver, either way there maybe light at the end of the tunnel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the confusion, but the information provided by the agent is incorrect. There has been no change in guidance from what was provided earlier.

The reason I am saying this is so that users visiting this post are not misled by the chat transcript.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me Adobe has until April the 2nd to bring back Muse or some kind of program that does almost everything Muse does otherwise I am leaving Adobe forever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

God I hope so.... this has been a nightmare week for me.... jus hope "soon" isn't 3 months... need to know asap to be honest, as we have clients new and old to do work for.... is this the first time Adobe has killed an app of this magnitude without a replacement ready (or nearly ready)... Dreamweaver was there when they killed GoLive, Edge and Flash had Animate up and running... even back in the day Pagemaker had InDesign... just hate the scripted corporate jargon when you get though to them...

fingers crossed then!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines