• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse to Wordpress

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to create a website in Adobe Muse and import that site somehow to use with my wordpress account? If so I would like to find some resources to learn how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018
after I've uploaded the basic appearance of the site?

There is no such thing as "basic appearance" in WP. The appearance of a WP site is controlled by its them and you inevitably have to use their tags and code or else the system simply won't recognize it, especially when you want to insert content dynamically. On the other hand, integrating static pages as Muse creates them is certainly possible, but even that will require manual intervention and adding manual, explicit links to the files and fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/AZP+Photos  wrote

Muse to Wordpress

^ if you Google that exact phrase you will find various solutions. Are you looking to move to Wordpress with the Muse EOL decision?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not move.

I currently have a wordpress site and like my theme. However there are a few things I would like to be different but don't know how to code. I do understand on a limited basis using Muse. So I have re created my site using muse and making the changes I wanted. Now I don't know how to make that my wordpress site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I see. Well then as mentioned above there are ways provided by others to go about it if you Google "Muse to WordPress". Hopefully you are able to find something that meets your needs and you feel comfortable with, various options and approaches seem available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So then I'm sure this is a question that will be answered but will ask here...do I populate the site in Muse...or add assets like pictures and things in Wordpress after I've uploaded the basic appearance of the site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
after I've uploaded the basic appearance of the site?

There is no such thing as "basic appearance" in WP. The appearance of a WP site is controlled by its them and you inevitably have to use their tags and code or else the system simply won't recognize it, especially when you want to insert content dynamically. On the other hand, integrating static pages as Muse creates them is certainly possible, but even that will require manual intervention and adding manual, explicit links to the files and folders. As it is, you're caught between a rock and a hard place. You can't possibly avoid learning some WP stuff and frankly I would consider doing any of this in Muse a waste of time, not just because it has been EOLd. You can just as well find tons of WP plug-ins that quite possibly could do what you want without requiring hacky workarounds bypassing the WP core infrastructure.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines