Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE TRÈS TRÈS TRÈS LENT

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
j'utilise Muse sur un Imac neuf (acheté en avril 2017) avec 16 Go de mémoire vive, Sierra 10-12-6 : chaque déplacement d'image met un temps dingue.

Idem sur Illustrator en mode tracés : un enfer.

Quelqu'un a-t-il une solution ?

Merci,

Fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you having issues with importing your images into Adobe Muse? What is the size of your file? Can you upload your files to a shared location such as dropbox and share them with us for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

and thank you for your help.

My website is now online: is it ok for you to test it? If yes, the adress is www.fredmichaud.fr

If not, I can send it with WeTransfer: can you give me an email adress?

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your site loads perfectly well and quickly in my browser. What exactly is that you want me to test? Let me know and I can provide you with more info.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh… yes Preran, my site loads in my browser too…

YOU asked me to check the size of the pictures I used, that's why I gave you the adress of my site so you can download some pictures…

I wrote that ADOBE MUSE IS EXCESSIVELY SLOW, not my browser… fortunately!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it be possible to share the .muse file with us uing Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service?

Would be fine, if this could happen here in the forum and not privately, because thus other community member can take advantage too.

As far as I can see, your .muse file should n’Æt work slowly within Muse, as it is non-responsive, has no alternate layouts and no heavy 3rd party widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines