• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

muse transition button

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,just started to build simple personal website in muse and found something weird.

I created simple buttons-see pics.When mouse hover over them letters will spread apart smoothly and drop shadow effect.

But buttons behave defferently in defferent web browsers.

In firefox the is no transition here just pop apart.

I tried everithing but no luck.

muse.jpg

muse2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017
  • if you set a hyperlink then that adds states and you have it set to the "about" page so [on that page] the text will display in its "active" state i.e, there is no rollover state because active is overridding it.

Screenshot (390).png

• I would also assume the text is being turned into an image in order to add the drop shadow and that would also change the way this design works in a real browser

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could rant on and on here about 'Browser Wars' (YES - it's a real thing) - but, alas.

Sans being able to code into the CSS files and make allowances for each browser, there are some functions that simply will not work on all browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • if you set a hyperlink then that adds states and you have it set to the "about" page so [on that page] the text will display in its "active" state i.e, there is no rollover state because active is overridding it.

Screenshot (390).png

• I would also assume the text is being turned into an image in order to add the drop shadow and that would also change the way this design works in a real browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines