Highlighted

Muse unable to publish updated site to ftp server

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to upload my amended website to the FTP server. I keep getting the same message that my password is incorrect. I have double-checked it and my password is the same as was before, and is correct. Is there a technical problem with Muse?

TOPICS
Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse unable to publish updated site to ftp server

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to upload my amended website to the FTP server. I keep getting the same message that my password is incorrect. I have double-checked it and my password is the same as was before, and is correct. Is there a technical problem with Muse?

TOPICS
Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export Muse project to HTML and use a dedicated S/FTP client like Filezilla to upload files to server. 

https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1

If that doesn't work, contact your hosting provider.  The password and or server permissions might have been reset without your knowledge.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Prabh LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Nancy. I'll check with the hosting provider.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0