• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Vertical Menu issues

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to build a menu exactly like this one and cannot seem to find any similar examples to support my efforts... any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.aidlindarlingdesign.com/index.html

it seems like perhaps a vertical menu widget could work but i cannot edit it to continually drop down like i need. Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 2.19.24 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Try the following test-wise:

• Place an accordion.
  • Place another accordion into the first one.
  • Now you have a menu system with submenus.
  • If you don’t need the accordion "sheets" – for example, if there are no submenus –, define their height as 1 px, and link the title to wherever you want.

Screen.jpg

The rest is a matter of styling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So they have integrated a slideshow within their verticle menu.

Not sure if this is possible with Muse.

Probably any of our expert contributors can suggest a near to required featured.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you - are you referring to the images corresponding to the menu? that is not really my issues - i may have mis-explained it: I am having difficulty simply getting the words in the menu to behave like the example. Want it to organize all the way vertically and slide up and down as sections are opened and closed. is that more specific? thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the following test-wise:

• Place an accordion.
  • Place another accordion into the first one.
  • Now you have a menu system with submenus.
  • If you don’t need the accordion "sheets" – for example, if there are no submenus –, define their height as 1 px, and link the title to wherever you want.

Screen.jpg

The rest is a matter of styling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just have a very close look at the composition widget. The variant "featured news" works in a quite similar way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines