I'm totally lost. What's the difference between Muse, XD and Comp?
• Muse is an application for building websites (not applications) in a visual, non coding way.
• XD is an application for building user interfaces for applications (not websites).
• Comp is a smartphone/tablet application for easily wireframing layouts, which can be reached over to Muse, InDesign, Photoshop a d Illustrator to complete, refine and finish them there.
More precisely, XD is a prototyping application. You can create a prototype of a design and later export assets that can be used by developers for their apps.
- So with XD it seems that we could design website too (ACP said "applications" only), right?
- with Muse website only? Not application?
No. I said XD is for wireframing applications, not for building web sites..