Muse was the best

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it is the same. There is no Alternate and Muse was the best, easy and professionell Program. The most people has not unterstand the sence, why Adobe stop that. For me, i believe they must stop that, because it was toooo good 🙂 It was getting so good, that you can use it like Photo Shop or other Programms. No need to code. But there are many people in the world, they make money with the job of coding HTML. Then Adobe comes with this professionel Program. You understand? What would you do, when you see it, that more and more people dont need to code? You write to Adobe. "Hey, what are you doing, you make that i lost money. If you not stop muse, then i look for a other option of Adobe Products." Yes, i believe, that is the reason, why they stop it. That makes abolute sence. Muse is the best program worldwite to make easy professionell websites and it was a big rivalry for all Companys and Agentures, they make HTML work.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peterw65965035 

Tell that to all the people whose outdated Muse sites are not working anymore (failed forms, FTP, In-Browser editing, etc...). 

You're certainly entitled to your misguided opinion no matter how much fanciful rubbish it is.  But you made it up. There's not one word of truth in anything you said.   If you had posted this on Twitter, there would be a "fact check warning" under it to alert readers that you are spewing FAKE NEWS!

Consider this: if Muse was so great at creating modern websites, Adobe would NOT have discontinued it.  Software companies gain NOTHING from discontinuing products.  Employees lose their jobs, whole divisions close down and it hurts them in more ways than it hurts the people who use their products.  Do you really think they would do that for no reason?

So why are you making up such spiteful stories about Adobe?  Do you think this will bring Muse back from the dead?  It won't, you know, because that ship has sailed far, far away.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
peterw65965035 AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy, i told that i believe that. That does not mean, that it is true. Because all other informations makes not a sence for me. And muse for me has made very professionell Websites. And i dont mean that Adobe makes bad thinks. I can understand that. So i have no problem with that, you can delete my message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines