Copy link to clipboard
My website www.sailbrasil.com.br is working fine on Edge and on my iPhone and iPad browser but, on Google Chrome, its just showing the initial slideshow and not allowing to scroll-down to see the content...
I am using Adobe Muse 2018.1.0.266 and uploading the website using Muses own "Upload to FTP Host".
Does anyone know what it is and how to fix this?
Copy link to clipboard
Could you provide a working link, please?
– www.sailbrasil.com.br –> doesn’t work at all.
– www.sailbrasil.com –> doesn’t work at all.
– www.sailbrasil.br –> doesn’t work at all.
This is how it looks in my iPhone:
Neither on Safari (Mac, iPad) nor on Chrome (Mac) I get the page loading.
And does not work on phone either for me in Germany.
I just asked someone in the USA to try and he said that the website opened fine... funny... you are both in Germany?
Websites should work worldwide, shouldn`t it?
Maybe I am interested in sailing in basil?
That index.html is not necessary in my experience to create a proper link.
OK. So now I have two problems:
1) not working properly on Chrome
2) website not uploadong in Germany (and maybe other countries) but loading in other browsers other that Chrome in Brazil and USA...
OK. I made a Change making the only page I have as "Master" and not "A-Master" as it was and started to work for me in Brazil... can you check it its working for you in Germany as well?
Forget it! This can’t make any difference. How should the name of your master page influence visibility in different countries? Never! The master page isn’t even exported to HTML.
What you are experiencing, is no Muse issue. Contact your provider.
I'm in the US. It appears your domain name is being held hostage. I got sent to a site that says Sailbrasil.com is for sale for almost $3000 USD. I hope you didn't allow your domain names to expire.
Thank you! I solved the issue once I updated my page to Master or, as per Gunter's answer, it was a coincidence and what really happend is that my host provider fixed some issue... the important thing is that is working.
My domain ends with .com.br ... someone registered the .com domain and is trying to sell it for a "fortune" for the last 4 years...
Thank you for all the help and prompts reposnses!
Have a great day!