Highlighted

muse website not working

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just took over a website and it is not displaying its not live it shows up blank when you go to site. this is the first time I have ever been on muse. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

muse website not working

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just took over a website and it is not displaying its not live it shows up blank when you go to site. this is the first time I have ever been on muse. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now, what should we do? You took over a website? So what, you use Muse? Do you have the .muse? It is not live? Did you publish it? Do you have an address for use to see? We even can not come over because you left no address or even hometown/country. If you are the first time with Muse, it is probably not the best idea to use Muse now. Muse is EOL and any support is gone from Adobe side as well. There´s only the forum with some Musers left.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't sound like you have the skills to take over a website.  Unless this site was created in Muse, you cannot use Muse to maintain it.

Can you open the HTML code in a real code editor like Dreamweaver or Brackets?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 0