• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse will not stop shutting down

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter the file, old, new, it doesn't matter, when I select to upload the site to FTP Server it shuts down. I restarted computer... nothing. I shut down computer... no change. I updated Muse... no change.

No matter the file, no matter what I do, it just shuts down.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or PC? I ask, because once I had this issue a few years ago , I was able to solve this with "Adobe chat support" by changing user on Mac. Since then the current user on my Mac is "adobetest". But it works .

But my issue may be different from yours, though.

In case there´s no other solution here in this forum I recommend to ask Adobe Chat Support - it might be from India and some people complained heavily in the past about that but it was great in my case.

I allowed to share my computer via "Teamviewer" and that finally did the job.

In case of using Mac: before you try by yourself to add a new user you may save your files via Time Machine.

In Germany the support-page looks like this as of this reading:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-07 um 08.57.15.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Which server are you using?
  • What happens, if you „Export to HTML“?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into the same problem.  I can upload the same site on my MacBook, but my desktop crashes every time I go to upload it to FTP.  I need a resolution to this problem as it is for a business website that I maintain for a company that I am leaving to work somewhere else.  The Macbook is my personal Macbook, so I need the desktop to work for my replacement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try creating a new compuerr user profile? Can you export Muse project to HTML and then use Filezilla or another dedicated FTP client to upload files to server?
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Try disconnecting from the Internet before you launch Muse.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines