• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse won't drop '.businesscatalyst.com' after assigning domain name

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This domain name used to forward to another site hosted on BC. Forward was removed before publishing the new site and a hosting plan was purchased. Subsequently, when trying to publish again from Muse, '.businesscatalyst.com' will not go away. .. Am I missing something really simple?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check if you have followed the steps mentioned in below!

login to the admin panel, mysite.businesscatalyst.com/admin and on Dashboard, click Launch site.

This will push your site live, and you can then add your custom domain

Once you do that, you will have to wait up to 24 hours, so that it can propagate through the Internet.

Once this period is over, your site will be visible in your custom domain, though .businesscatalyst will stay there, but it will no longer in used, as you will be using your own domain everywhere

Please let me know if this clears your query.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check if you have followed the steps mentioned in below!

login to the admin panel, mysite.businesscatalyst.com/admin and on Dashboard, click Launch site.

This will push your site live, and you can then add your custom domain

Once you do that, you will have to wait up to 24 hours, so that it can propagate through the Internet.

Once this period is over, your site will be visible on your custom domain, though .businesscatalyst will stay there, but it will no longer in used, as you will be using your own domain everywhere

Please let me know if you have any other query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - Thanks for the response. I have waited a while. I might add that I see no index page in the sitemap at BC, whereas the other, older (working) site has one. (pictures below)

TSRH publish dialog.JPG

TOHP publish dialog.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines