• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse won't export to HTML

Participant ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it has to do with the fact I just started using Apple's iCloud Drive, but with all my websites (that were exported to HTML before going to iCloud Drive) -- now the export to HTML function will not work. I've tried changing the master pages to force an export of all pages, I've tried changing location of the folders, but all I get is a short dialog box like the one attached, that basically does nothing it's supposed to, and absolutely NOTHING exports to the folders. Anyone else experiencing this f__king problem?

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 10.42.41 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Oddly, that's exactly what I tried this morning. No go.

I did, however, ultimately figure out the problem. Wasn't an iCloud issue, after all... Had to do with the fact Typekit no longer wanted to recognize a font I was using on the navbar for some odd reason. Never had a problem with it before. Changed that font, and all seems to work now.

Thanks for your suggestion, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens, if you export your site to your local machine?

If this works, what happens, if you push these files manually into your iCloud folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly, that's exactly what I tried this morning. No go.

I did, however, ultimately figure out the problem. Wasn't an iCloud issue, after all... Had to do with the fact Typekit no longer wanted to recognize a font I was using on the navbar for some odd reason. Never had a problem with it before. Changed that font, and all seems to work now.

Thanks for your suggestion, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Message about typekit font and automatically changed it. Still wont export any html file at all. This came after update 15.6.2017 Now im screwed. I need to update a festival site about new line up today, but cant do nothing. Well done adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to go find out if there is any kind souls helping me out with this. Adobe dont seem to be interested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, teemuhursti​! I can’t find the thread, where you told us about this issue. Can you help and show us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im referring that this issue have been in 2013 and still exists. Also referring that it widely known that there is not anymore a proper customer service, I also added screenshot of an empty folder. Thank you if that is changed, and you start to care again. I hope I am wrong and need to apologize. html.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say "Adobe dont seem to be interested". Therefore I asked, where you asked the corresponding question.

What do you want to tell us with a screenshot of an empty folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the problem. Dont want to fix any problems just be sarcastic and arrogant. Problem is html exports nada, nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution to this problem that helped me. I Changed manually the fonts then sign out from muse, shut down. Restart and make a new folder - voila! Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact problem that 1Tice2001 describes above.  None of my Muse-built websites will export to HTML.  Seems the underlying problem resides with Typekit.  Rather than going through the painstaking effort to remove all typekit fonts from all of my sites, is there anyway to fix the Typekit issue instead?  Come on Adobe.  You market your products as seamless solutions with great support.  Not my experience.  Now I'm dead in the water and seeking nonexistent support from Adobe. 

Perhaps members of this forum can suggest a reliable alternative to MUSE I can use to start redoing all my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps one of these hints are helpful: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7751

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback Günter. Been down all those paths already. No help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6fe8fe547bb52d134945a5d85e1511ff.png

Having the same issues after updating to the latest version of Muse- in both the preview and the publish export...  2 of my pages, that have similar layouts, absolutely will not export! I've been at this for 2 days. It doesn't seem to be a font issue for me, because some of pages will export with the Typekit fonts installed. However, in the publish view, the export keeps getting stuck on a page at exactly 17%. I've tried the typical uninstall/reinstall routine, and I'm still not able to update my site. Can anyone please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue exports no files when trying to export to html files folder. tried different fonts tried logging out tried saving to different folders. maybe try another product.....now muse isn't even supported any longer adobe really?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum will probably not checked by any adobe emloyee. If you need some assistance from community members, we would need some more details. Which machine, which OS, what exactly does not export, which fonts (typekit or edge fonts/google fonts).

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines