• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse wont let me upload site

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys i heard the news about muse , but is the software still working properly ? or it is totally shut down ? Because im trying to upload my site like a do every month with update info and everytime i try to open the upload window , it does open but as soon i try to type or click upload , software shut down it self ...whats going ? it is because adobe totally closed the software? or it is something else? 
i have to many question.. 
Last month i used , around April 4th maybe.. and it was fine ! 
Please somebody read me and help me with this , adobe is not hving more support with muse problems.
5/4/2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on Mac OS 14.6. I don´t have any issues. I read about many issues with Windows, so if you are one of these, you may upload via ftp-app like filezilla or cyberduck or similar app after you exported the site as html. That is, of course, very inconvenient, I´m afraid.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse.  Then reconnect.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines