Highlighted

Muse

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, instale Muse en mac, y me dice que tengo que actulizarlo sin envergo en Creative Cloud no me aparece el programa para poder actualizarlo, me pueden ayudar por favor

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, instale Muse en mac, y me dice que tengo que actulizarlo sin envergo en Creative Cloud no me aparece el programa para poder actualizarlo, me pueden ayudar por favor

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is End of Life which means there are no more Muse updates.   If you have a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan, go to settings and tick the box for Show Older Versions.  That's the only way you can see Muse in your CC desktop app. 

That said,  I don't recommend using Muse because it has no future.  Why don't you try using Dreamweaver instead?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola ! como te dice Nancy abajo Muse no aparece porque ya no existen actualizaciones para este software. Puedes buscar en settings y viejas versiones en la app de Creative Cloud.

Tampoco recomienda usar MUSE porque no tiene más futuro. Te recomienda usar dreamweaver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0