• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My accordion menu widget is only working in certain operating systems on certain phones.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have included links to the website and links to a couple of the pages as viewed on sizzy. I had the same experience on my iphone 7plus and my iphone 4s. There are three accordion widgets used.  The drop-down widgets are only working in certain operating systems. I have only been having this issue since the recent upgrade. I am including a link to the coming soon site. with working menus. Coming soon site sorelle bakery & cafe

New site

sorelle bakery & cafe | home

Sizzy

Sizzy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

I solved the problem by copying the accordion menu that was working on my earlier site and pasting it into the new site. I had confidence in the site sizzy.com because I had the issue it displayed on the two iPhones that I own and Dani Beaumont had suggested it as a tool that can be helpful. I will include a screenshot next time. Thank you for trying to assist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please be a little bit more specific?

• On which systems/devices the site doesn‘t work?
  • What do you mean exactly sith „doesn‘t work“: The menu doesn‘t open/close, doesn‘t jump to the links or what?
  • Of which „three accordion widgets“ are you talking? I only see one.

Here on iPhone, iPad, iMac is all working as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the sizzy link you can see two pages from the website displayed on several operating systems. if you look at the ipad air and the nexus 7  and click on the hamburger menu you will see two different drop-down menus. If you click where the hamburger menu would be if it was showing you can see that the accordion opens, but neither the hamburger image or the contents of the accordion. show. the other accordion is the food menu in the content section which works in all breakpoints and systems. If you look at my previous website the coming soon site, which was built before the upgrade you can see that the navigation menu is operating on all systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a screenshot, of what is right and wrong. I have really no idea, what you want to tell us. Don’t tell us about how it look at Sizzle, tell us what it should look like in „normal“ browser and we will see on our devices.

Are you really sure, that you can rely on these online tools? I tested the site on „real“ iPad Air and iPhone. But perhaps I don’t see the issue, because I don’t understand your descriptions.

And: Am I the only one, who doesn’t find a „food menu in the content section“? Would be so easy, to give us a screenshot …

And – to be honest – I even don’t know, which of your two site should work and which not. Why don’t you give us a clear link to a „misbehaving“ site and a clear description (screenshot) what should happen and what doesn’t.

Be aware, that many users here are willing to assist, but, as we are in an international forum there may be language limitations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved the problem by copying the accordion menu that was working on my earlier site and pasting it into the new site. I had confidence in the site sizzy.com because I had the issue it displayed on the two iPhones that I own and Dani Beaumont had suggested it as a tool that can be helpful. I will include a screenshot next time. Thank you for trying to assist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines