My Adobe muse stopped working

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is telling me my membership has expired and I need to contact my administrator to renew it. I am the administrator and I have 16 web sites I need to manage?

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the administrator...

=========

Hi @defaultf7toz2loga6e,

Did your organization renew their Teams/Enterprise ALL APPS plan? Contact your IT dept for assistance.

If this is an individual subscription, please confirm your ALL APPS plan is in good standing and payment details are up to date. Log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

PS.  Muse is End of Life and no longer supported.  Use Muse at your own risk.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email I received was no help.

I am the IT department. Your system tells me my license is up to date, but
then it tells me my membership is expired.

I sat on the phone today waiting for someone until it hung up on me. I have
16 web sites I can't edit.

Best Regards,
Kevin
[Personal information and e-mail signature removed as per forum guidelines.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no IT at all, but let's see, if there's a solution to find. PC or Mac? Single machine or some server based machine(s)?

Just to exclude - you obviously didn't use a test version, otherwise you wouldn't have done 16 websites, would you?

You also have a fully paid CC membership? Muse is only running with full CC - there's no "Muse only" available.

Wondering, why only Muse complains and not CC complains.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. This is a public user-to-user forum.  It's NOT Adobe support or private e-mail.  Please do not post personal information on a public forum where everyone including spammers, scammers and robot harvesters can collect it for their own purpose.

2. Adobe support cannot help you with Muse because it's discontinued and unsupported. This user-to-user community is the only help available for Muse now.

3. Based on what little you've told us, it could be that Creative Cloud reverted to trial mode.  Try the following help article, specifically editing the Hosts file.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines