• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My company has paid $ 3800 to improve our website.

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

My company has paid $ 3800 to improve our website. But when I take an SEO check, our score is very bad.

Here's what they've done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is done in Google Search Console:

- Added META code directly via FTP

- Manually indexed studiook.no in both Google Local Search and Google Organic Search

- Set up verification in mobile-friendly view, and that the site is mobile friendly eligible

- Set up page indexing so that Google sees it's an active plus point bid in Google Organic Search

- Manually indexed the homepage of Google's Algorithm calculator

- Set up the page in GSC for error messages that may occur. (I get this in a second, something might happen and can get it right away)

In addition, I've optimized and made SEO on the website, and Google My Business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should not the score be better than 60 out of 100?

Some screenshot of the results of the SEO test below.

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.08.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.13.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.21.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.24.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.29.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.42.33.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Catherine

Much of what you are showing can be done by you...H1 tags etc. But the main issue is you have very little searchable content.

If what you are trying to rank for is your company name...You have some work to do. Search terms..."Studio K" has a lot of competition.

At the very least your SEO consultant(s) should give you a list of "to do's" for you to do on your site. There is much.

I don't know what they did for $3800 so to be fair I cant comment on the fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catherine

Much of what you are showing can be done by you...H1 tags etc. But the main issue is you have very little searchable content.

If what you are trying to rank for is your company name...You have some work to do. Search terms..."Studio K" has a lot of competition.

At the very least your SEO consultant(s) should give you a list of "to do's" for you to do on your site. There is much.

I don't know what they did for $3800 so to be fair I cant comment on the fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines