• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My design when viewing on a mobile device is zoomed in and I want to see 100% width

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I hope you can help.

My design when viewing on a mobile device is zoomed in and I want to see 100% width of the page. At the moment you have to manually (with fingers) pinch the screen and zoom out. I have set my breakpoint to 480 PX fixed width and page width is also 480 PX.There is a sticky footer and margins are 40 PX but I can't imagine this is effecting it. Is there something I've done wrong? The site is www.andyimrie.co.uk and the main problem is the hamburger isn't visible. If anyone could help this would be great. Thanks x

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy, assuming the site is responsive? Is your lowest breakpoint 480px? You might try and add a 320px width version and set your hamburger to pin to the left (fluid pinning)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yes the site is responsive (it's for friend) my names Marissa.

So I tried making a breakpoint 320 then I tried 400 px but I'm afraid it is still not the correct width. I've been through the layers and elements making sure everything is within the page size (nothing outside). Now when it loads it is skew 50px to the left with white\blank 50 px on the right... but it is 100% width. Any suggestions?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read my answer here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2371995

In most cases this issue is a conseqence of elements, which overlap/are placed outside the breakpoint width.

Sometimes, 3rd party widgets are the culprit.

If nothing of this is true, please reduce your site to only one page, delete all unnecessary objects and let us inspect this .muse file. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günter, I've shared my file. It is now a creative cloud file. AndyImrie_Website-26TEST.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, give us a working link! "AndyImrie_Website-26TEST.muse" is not a link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If nothing of this is true, please reduce your site to only one page, delete all unnecessary objects and let us inspect this .muse file. Please follow these instructions: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

I think, Günter Heißenbüttel answer (post No.4) was related to this.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem, I have put everything within the page, but when I view the site with my mobile device, there is extra white area on the right side of the screen. 

I have deleted one hero image (full browser width) and then deleted some elements on the master page, then the width is fix 100% when viewing with mobile device.  I tried to add the item back on the header one by one, but as soon as I added the first menu button and test it, the white extra room on the right side appear again.   Please find attached screen capture for your reference.  Please help !

Screenshot_20170909-140005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be either a stray element outside the canvas or your menu has a part that goes off the edge. Open the menu and look for a box (text or image) that runs outside. Are you running full responsive with breakpoints?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try to find the bocx that run outside the edge,  but nothing is running outside,  I have kept everything inside n I did not pin anything on the right side too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lorna20170915: Did you read my answer to brownie-m? (4th post in this thread) The same is true for you!

If you ask us „Please help!“, I’ll answer „Yes, we’d like to, if you give us the chance to do so!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  I am studying your 4th post n I am trying to fix my width,  it's funny that the white area doesn't appear on every mobile device,  for those with bigger screen like iPhone plus has no problem,  but I m using the Samsung galaxy S8+, it does create the white area gap on the right side as the screen capture which I attached earlier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines