• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My menu is not showing my sub menus in preview or in my master pages

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have spent a couple of hours trying to figure this out with not log i have i have custom menus but i cant figure out how to make them recognize that they are menus and to give me the options to do drop down any guess. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

There` a dropdown menu in the menu settings, asking wether only the toplevel or all pages should be part of the menu.

It may look similar in your language, once you click the blue arrow on the right hand side of the menu

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-23 um 01.16.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There` a dropdown menu in the menu settings, asking wether only the toplevel or all pages should be part of the menu.

It may look similar in your language, once you click the blue arrow on the right hand side of the menu

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-23 um 01.16.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines