• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Text Frames Are Moving Leaving a Void on the Page in Muse

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first site using muse. My text frames are positioned under a slideshow with "stretch to browser" so it stays in the same position. When you see it in a browser (chrome) the text has moved way down the page. If you adjust the width of the browser, boom, the text boxes reposition to the proper place. This generally holds true when the webpage loads for the first time in the browser. Change the browser width and it corrects. Obviously, a person surfing the web will not adjust their browser width, so it's a problem. I have other problems on top of my slideshow but I'm trying to solve issues one at a time. website address is: www.flagshipcommercial.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your file.

I have managed to find the culprit of your issue, its the system font being used in the caption block of your slideshow.

Try switching it to a web safe font, and there won't be an issue anymore.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Learning2,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankushr,

Thank you for your help. I have uploaded the file to the cloud as requested and supplied you the link in the support response. Thanks again.

Kelly Abt

<http://www.fathomenterprises.com/> Fathom Enterprises, LLC.

PO BOX 12332

Spring, TX 77391-2332

713-248-1966

<http://www.fathomenterprises.com/>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your file.

I have managed to find the culprit of your issue, its the system font being used in the caption block of your slideshow.

Try switching it to a web safe font, and there won't be an issue anymore.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankush, That was like magic. It worked!! So happy. Thanks a ton.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines