I have now released my web nilleviking.com, but it won't scroll. Why?
I have mede it in Muse
Also I have problem that images not are fixed to the text so it some times cover over the text...What to do?
Wow! You force us to download a 170+ MB site and don’t tell us where exactly we can find your problems! It’s guessing time!
Puh. I could continue for hours and hours in this way!
I recommend you to read this thread. It may be helpful to identify the issues of your site:
I am very interested as well.
On my side the site scrolls perfect in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
I still realize, that from an earlier thread to the same site, that still your menu buttons are sliding over each other.
At the moment your site is restricted to users with screens with a minimum resolution of 1600. On smaller screens"photos", less photos to see .
For your text and photo grouping, Guenter has the right answer.
He he. I'm sorry!
1.clothes, experimental archaeology, and techniques do not scroll.
2.The problem with the images covering the text maight be because I have not worked enough with the respensivity.
3. I'm sorry again.
4. Is it a problem if some elements are locked when publishing? - and thank you for the proof reading 😉
5. Yes I will change with for mobil and make a hamburger
6. do you know of an alternative to forms in Muse?
And Yes this has been a very step learning curve for my old head!! Thank you for al you help.
1) on my side all pages on all browsers
2) I recommend to use fix width breakpoint and rearrange your elements to your needs and design purposes.
You watch this, if you like: Muse not redirecting to tablet version from here downwards.
If you then design from breakpoint to breakpoint, it makes it easier for organization.